How to walk the labyrinth:
- The labyrinth is an ancient spiritual tool built on a design that is thousands of years old.
- It has been walked by millions of peoples of many cultures and traditioins
- The Chartres Labyrinth is a medieval design with Christian roots in pilgrimage spirituality.
- Its origins are from sacred geometry in nature: the spiral, the circle, the double helix
- It is not a maze which confuses and challenges with tricks, decisions and dead ends: the labyrinth path is circuitous – one way to the centre and the same way out again.
- It is meant to calm and quiet the mind to allow the intuitive aspect of our personality to flourish
- It is a walking prayer, a walking meditation
- the Labyrinth at Koora Retreat will cover 1.2 km from start to return. It may take about 45 minutes, more or less.
- As a Veriditas certified labyrinth facilitator, Anna will facilitate your walk and provide you with support for your journey.
+61 (0)8 9024 2464
+61 (0)412 969 978
Social Links :