You will have simple, comfortable accommodation in the midst of the desert landscape. You will have plenty of wholesome food, your own 3m x 3m room and will share facilities with two others of the same gender. Some en-suite units are available. Prayer caravans are located off site. Koora Retreat provides linen, bedding, electric blanket or fan, food, prayer book, a library of relevant texts and your program. You need to bring rugged clothing and your medication.
Koora Retreat Centre will provide:
- accommodation rooms with all bedding, linen, electric blankets and fans.
- an equipped camp kitchen,
- an equipped refectory for long table eating
- campfire, firewood and camp ovens with instruction on their use
- library and meeting room
- hot showers, flushing toilets, bathrooms
- a range of creative materials to compliment your own supplies.
- cool-room/freezer and all food supplies for your stay
- electricity 250V, 50Hz
- remote area first aid kit
- potable water from the Goldfields Water Supply Scheme, a pipeline and dam project which delivers water from near Perth to Western Australia’s eastern goldfields
- guided bush-walks and bush-craft
- liturgy and daily program as planned with you
+61 (0)8 9024 2464
+61 (0)412 969 978
Social Links :